Flawless 'Luxe Bahama' Style Abode
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Embrace the finest in modern, low maintenance apartment living with this flawless, fully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. Boasting contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout, this luxe Bahama unit is nestled in a quiet street, and is one of only 18 units onsite in the tranquil Martinique Gardens complex, only 500m from the beach and the best of vibrant Broadbeach.
Situated on the first floor, you'll enjoy sun-filled mornings on your light and bright terrace, basking in the views overlooking the pool and through to the Surfers Paradise skyline. The bespoke timber breakfast bar will act as the perfect place to start your day, while at night the open plan living and dining room will be ideal for entertaining. There's also a sleek and sexy kitchen boasting ample soft-closing cabinetry, a fully integrated dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and superb Caesarstone benches.
The bedrooms will also impress. Comfortably sized, with built-in-robes and sharing access to a sundrenched, secluded patio, they are filled with natural light. The air-conditioned master also features its own deluxe ensuite with on trend matte black tapware and floor to ceiling tiles, which mirrors the styling of the modern main bathroom, with separate toilet.
- Fully renovated first floor 2 bed, 2 bath unit in Martinique Gardens complex
- Immaculately presented with luxe Bahama fixtures and fittings throughout
- Contemporary open plan living and dining room will be ideal for entertaining
- Sleek and sexy kitchen boasts soft-closing cabinetry, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and superb Caesarstone benches
- Comfortably sized, light-filled bedrooms with BIRs and access to shared patio
- Master with ultra-modern ensuite and air-conditioning
- Family bathroom with separate toilet, accented by matte black tapware
- Sunny terrace with bespoke timber breakfast bar, overlooks pool and skyline glimpses
- Nestled in a quiet street, close to G-Link, plus only 500m from the beach and the best of Broadbeach
- Secure building of only 18 units, underground car space, pool and BBQ area onsite
- Body Corporate $88 per week
- Rental Appraisal: $460 - $490 per week
- Rates: $1800 per year approx
- Water: $1200 per year approx
Also presenting with access to the tropical inground pool and entertaining area, plus with an underground car space, secure building and close to the G-Link, shops, cafes and more, this represents the ideal investment or first home for those wanting to live close to the bustling heart of Broadbeach yet still enjoy some peace and seclusion. Act now to arrange an inspection of this impeccably presented luxury unit today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.