HAMPTONS INSPIRED LUXURY ENTERTAINER - MUST BE SOLD, OWNER PURCHASED ELSEWHERE!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome home to this Hampton's inspired, opulent family home which oozes 6-star resort style quality. Having undergone a meticulous transformation and rebuild, you'll be in awe at the craftmanship, flawless fittings and finishes and attention to detail which combine to offer 402m2 of effortless living and idyllic entertaining. Set out over a sprawling 918m2 waterfront block and immaculately presented throughout, this 5 bedroom, 4 bath with an enviable, fully equipped alfresco area and home theatre, sets a new standard in luxury living in Mermaid Waters.
- 6-star resort style living with 434m2 of superior living space in popular Mermaid Waters
- 5 bed, 4 bath, set out over a sprawling 918m2 block with 14m sandy waterfrontage
- Meticulous craftmanship, flawless fittings and finishes and attention to detail throughout
- Bluestone polished concrete and elegant French doors flanks the entire residence
- Light-filled living and dining areas plus fully equipped Hitech Home Theatre with bar
- Exquisite kitchen with retro Smeg appliances and imported polished timber island bench
- Alfresco area w/ deluxe stone outdoor kitchen, large freeform pool, timber deck, LED lights
- Master Suite with private balcony, water views, walk-in- robe plus a decadent ensuite
- Bed 2 & 3 are also upstairs, with built-in- robes, share the contemporary family bathroom
- Guest room, with its own access, ensuite and walk-in- robe
- Executive home office with bespoke cabinetry, access to balcony
- Super high-speed internet access + fully automated home with BOSE sound system
- Security and cameras installed, 18 panels of solar, water tank, garden shed
- Powder room downstairs + sheltered outdoor area off laundry, double garage
- Stroll to Q Super Centre, close to Pacific Fair, St.Vincents Primary, All Saints & Emmanuel
Framed by first-class bluestone polished concrete and elegant French doors which flank the entire residence, this coastal inspired property will leave you in awe from the moment you step inside. Greeted with light-filled, open plan living and dining areas and wide water views, the true heart of this home is the kitchen. Boasting a harmonious blend of coastal elegance and country chic, the exquisite, imported polished timber island bench and retro Smeg appliances will be sure to impress. Fusing seamlessly with the inviting alfresco area, a fully equipped outdoor kitchen with stone benchtop awaits under a whitewashed awning, along with a large freeform pool, timber deck with recessed LED lights and lawn area which slopes gently down to your 14m sandy shorefront.
After a day of entertaining and unwinding in the high-tech home theatre (complete with own bar) look forward to retreating to the elegant bedrooms. 4 bedrooms await upstairs, including the grand master suite. This air-conditioned space features a private balcony with water views, his & hers walk-in- robe plus a decadent ensuite with timber accents. The remaining upstairs rooms, both with built-in- robes, share the contemporary family bathroom, showcased by a superb free-standing bath, while a well-appointed guest room, with its own access, ensuite and walk-in- robe, is nestled on the ground floor.
Other superior features of this home include super high-speed internet access, fully automated plus home security and cameras, an executive home office with bespoke cabinetry installed, powder room, pontoon with power and water installed, air-conditioned throughout, 18 panel solar power, water tank, garden shed, sheltered outdoor area off laundry plus a double garage with room for many more cars off-street behind your automated entry gate.
Located within an easy stroll to Q Super Centre and close to vibrant Pacific Fair and the upcoming Lanes Retail Village, you'll also be within close proximity to local parklands plus St. Vincents Primary, All Saints and Emmanuel College. Be sure to act now and secure this dream entertainer, situated in a family friendly, tranquil setting. Do not delay, arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
918m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.