Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern Split Level Home with Ocean & Hinterland Views - Inspect this Saturday 10am
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Looking for stunning brand new home that is nestled into beautiful green foliage, split over three levels and is designed for entertaining?
Searching for an East facing home that caters for the needs of a family, in an ideal location and boasts gorgeous views?
If so, then 41b Sky Royal Terrace the perfectly finished, private and split level home - ready as the perfect investment or your enjoyment!
- Two living areas, one upstairs and one downstairs both with decks and glass balustrading to allow you to view out over the horizon..and watch the sunrise with a coffee in hand!
- Spacious and well designed kitchen with a large caesar stone island bench.that flows seamlessly out onto the upstairs deckideal for Sunday afternoon entertaining with friends and family
- Beautiful back yard backing onto the nature reserveperfect for the kids and dogs to run around and explore
- Master bedroom which is more like a master retreat with a stylish ensuite and very large walk in robe
- Main Bathroom downstairs including a stunning stone bathtub, ceiling to floor tiling and water fall shower head
- External Decks are made of Australia Hardwood decking and the internal floor boards are Tasmanian Oak - Just stunning!
- 3 bedrooms downstairs with master bedroom upstairs
- Study Nook down stairs
- Powder room upstairs
- Excellent sized laundry on the middle level, with ample storage and both internal and external access
- Double lock up garage including room for storage. Garage is on the "Middle" level - with ease of access to upstairs and downstairs!
- Low maintenance and well-designed gardens
- Extra high ceilings all throughout - 2.55m
Burleigh Heads is undoubtedly one of the hottest precincts on the Gold Coast! 41B Sky Royal Terrace is only a short 12min drive to Burleigh Heads beach and has very easy access to the M1. This home is also in very close proximity to multiple schools, parks, amenities and various shopping precincts however it is also far enough away from it all, so that you are not amoungst the hustle and bustle of it all. The location is simply perfect!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,076m² / 0.27 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.