Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
East facing beauty
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment in The Oracle is fully furnished and features breathtaking views of the Ocean as well as fantastic views of the Surfers Skyline.
Located on level 18, this apartment has a highly sought after eastern aspect. Floor to ceiling windows showcase the amazing ocean and surfers skyline views. With high quality finishes throughout, the property has two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The designer kitchen has a breakfast bar, Miele appliances and gas cook top. The large balconies feature amazing views and provide the perfect atmosphere to entertain or relax.
Walk outside your front door to be greeted by some of the Gold Coasts best bars, restaurants and cafes In Oracle Boulevard. A short stroll further you will find Oasis shopping centre currently undergoing a full transformation, The amazing new Pacific Fair fresh from its $650 million renovation and Gold Coasts world famous golden beaches in a city currently preparing itself to showcase to the world in the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth games.
The Oracle is arguably one the Gold Coasts most premier buildings and its not hard to see why this lifestyle is highly sought after. Call Craig Buckley today to arrange your own private inspection and see why This Oracle apartment is the one you have been searching for.
- 2 Generous Bedrooms
- 2 Luxurious Bathrooms
- 1 Secure Car Park
- Incredible views of the Ocean & City skyline
- High quality granite bench tops and Miele appliances
- Gas cooktops
- Separate Laundry
- Ducted conditioning
- Amazing returns available or perfect live in apartment
- Open plan living and dining with floor to ceiling windows
- Full use of world class facilities including swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna, steam room, media room, residents lounge and private wine cooler.
- Large BBQ areas, Zen garden & conference facilities
- The best in shopping, dining and entertainment at your doorstep
Floor size: 129m2
Council rates: Approx $1512 p/a
Water Rates: Approx $1440 p/a
Body Corporate approx $155 p/w
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.